We at Realvolve push new features, enhancements and bug fixes to production i.e. live many times per day without taking site offline or without the need to show maintenance pages except for the largest, most complex feature releases. We follow the "Continuous Delivery" methodology and thus we do lots of "little" deployments quite often. Our average monthly uptime is 99.71% based on a 12 month Pingdom report and 99.99% for the last 3 months. Thank you for your continued support and suggestions in making Realvolve a great product.
Feb 27, 2018
- Prevent form submission after hitting [Enter] while editing a checklist in an activity.
- Allow special characters like '#' to be searched
Feb 26, 2018
- Corrected merge field popover screen showing on Enhanced Template Editor
- Convert 'amp' to '&' in subject of emails
Feb 23, 2018
- Additional API updating on Recurring Activities and Activities Created from a Workflow
Feb 22, 2018
- Added the ability to Sync BombBomb contacts with Realvolve and Custom Dates: Birthday, Anniversary, Home Purchase Anniversary
Feb 21, 2018
- New Emails now uses Enhanced Template Editor
- New Templates only use Enhanced Template Editor
- Added Bulk Email warning to prevent users from spamming
- Added message to DotLoop dropdown 'Loops already connected to a property/transaction are not listed'
Feb 10, 2018
- corrected issue causing uploaded DotLoop files to be corrupt
Feb 08, 2018
- Added Drag/Drop icon on activity Checklists and Actions to make it easier to order the lists with Drag/Drop
Feb 06, 2018
- Added Google Drive Sync to the Files Tab of Contacts, Properties, and Transactions.
- Corrected a Note problem when sending an email that has a delivery failure.
Feb 05, 2018
- Corrected issue with Google sync causing Completed Activities to reappear on calendar.
Jan 30, 2018
- Corrected issue causing tags to not be displayed in Tag List
Jan 29, 2018
- Corrected issue which was preventing the ability to select a different year when filtering Contacts by Date Range.
Jan 23, 2018
- Connect the DotLoop link back to the Listed Property when a transaction falls through
Jan 22, 2018
- Stay on the VIEW ALL screen when performing a selective merge of contact records.
- Allow super user to switch to any user's account.
Jan 17, 2018
- When changing a Transaction's status to 'Closed' - automatically update the 'Home Sale Anniversary' of the Seller and 'Home Purchase Anniversary' of the buyer
- When deleting a template the system will display a confirmation box with a note stating the following: Deleting this template will prevent any automated activity using this template from being sent.
Jan 15, 2018
- Added "Add Time" to some of the Date fields which was missing the option.
Jan 10, 2018
- Prevent duplicate images on IDX Broker import.
- Ignore checking for flash player when using BombBomb recording option.
Jan 09, 2018
- Allow multiple party members in Realvolve to be synchronized with DotLoop for a single Role
- Dotloop Roles --> Realvolve Party Members (Showing only multiple party member mapping) (SEE BELOW)
Buyer Agent 2,
Buyer Agent 3,
Buyer Agent 4
Additional Inspector 2
Seller Agent 2,
Seller Agent 3,
Seller Agent 4
Loan Officer / Lender,
Loan Officer / Lender 2
Seller Attorney 2,
Seller Attorney 3,
Seller Attorney 4
- Corrected popup issue when starting an Alternate workflow.
- Corrected Attachments not being listed on compose new email option.
- Allow user to downgrade the plan even if the SMS limit is crossed.
Jan 04, 2018
- Improved performance on main calendar
- Keep WITH field of activities in sync with party-member updates happening using drag/drop method
Jan 03, 2018
- Remove unnecessary transaction date fields and crate it dynamically as required
- Corrected address data of contacts from getting corrupted from google sync