We at Realvolve push new features, enhancements and bug fixes to production i.e. live many times per day without taking site offline or without the need to show maintenance pages except for the largest, most complex feature releases. We follow the "Continuous Delivery" methodology and thus we do lots of "little" deployments quite often. Our average monthly uptime is 99.71% based on a 12 month Pingdom report and 99.99% for the last 3 months. Thank you for your continued support and suggestions in making Realvolve a great product.
Feb 06, 2018
- Added Google Drive Sync to the Files Tab of Contacts, Properties, and Transactions.
- Corrected a Note problem when sending an email that has a delivery failure.
Feb 05, 2018
- Corrected issue with Google sync causing Completed Activities to reappear on calendar.
Jan 30, 2018
- Corrected issue causing tags to not be displayed in Tag List
Jan 29, 2018
- Corrected issue which was preventing the ability to select a different year when filtering Contacts by Date Range.
Jan 23, 2018
- Connect the DotLoop link back to the Listed Property when a transaction falls through
Jan 22, 2018
- Stay on the VIEW ALL screen when performing a selective merge of contact records.
- Allow super user to switch to any user's account.
Jan 17, 2018
- When changing a Transaction's status to 'Closed' - automatically update the 'Home Sale Anniversary' of the Seller and 'Home Purchase Anniversary' of the buyer
- When deleting a template the system will display a confirmation box with a note stating the following: Deleting this template will prevent any automated activity using this template from being sent.
Jan 15, 2018
- Added "Add Time" to some of the Date fields which was missing the option.
Jan 10, 2018
- Prevent duplicate images on IDX Broker import.
- Ignore checking for flash player when using BombBomb recording option.
Jan 09, 2018
- Allow multiple party members in Realvolve to be synchronized with DotLoop for a single Role
- Dotloop Roles --> Realvolve Party Members (Showing only multiple party member mapping) (SEE BELOW)
Buyer Agent 2,
Buyer Agent 3,
Buyer Agent 4
Additional Inspector 2
Seller Agent 2,
Seller Agent 3,
Seller Agent 4
Loan Officer / Lender,
Loan Officer / Lender 2
Seller Attorney 2,
Seller Attorney 3,
Seller Attorney 4
- Corrected popup issue when starting an Alternate workflow.
- Corrected Attachments not being listed on compose new email option.
- Allow user to downgrade the plan even if the SMS limit is crossed.
Jan 04, 2018
- Improved performance on main calendar
- Keep WITH field of activities in sync with party-member updates happening using drag/drop method
Jan 03, 2018
- Remove unnecessary transaction date fields and crate it dynamically as required
- Corrected address data of contacts from getting corrupted from google sync
Dec 28, 2017
- Detect and set time zone when signing up
- Invited Sub-Users will be assigned same time zone as Account Owner
- Corrected small UI issue with Contact Source widget
- Improved activities performance
Dec 27, 2017
- Set Property/Transaction street address as a loop name when creating a DotLoop connection and DO NOT update the loop name after created or when connecting to an existing loop. This allows user to have any DotLoop loop name they prefer and Realvolve will not overwrite.
Dec 22, 2017
- Added API connections for Property and Transaction filters for mobile application
- Corrected template spacing issues when using copy/paste
Dec 21, 2017
- Several performance enhancements for scheduled email activities
Dec 20, 2017
- Corrected sign-in using LinkedIn
- Better Google map API connections
- Corrected team reporting commission values
Dec 19, 2017
- Realvolve uses the contact cross section to display groups of contacts where the status and stage intersect. This identifies which stage of Aware, Know, Like or Trust each contact is in with relation to their contact status. Each intersecting square in the heat map displays the number of contacts in the groups and uses drill down capabilities to view additional details on the contacts. The contact cross section has two separate views which can be changed by clicking on the filter option in the upper right corner. The filtered view is used to identify which contacts should personally called or visited right away, the unfiltered view shows the overall count of contacts in the database. (SEE VIDEO)
Dec 18, 2017
- Added 'Internal Sales Associate' role for 'Assign To' field of workflow activity. - Selected role adds selected user's contact record as a party member.
- Added popup warning for users exporting emails under notes & correspondence - such data causes problems in excel due to field size.
Dec 14, 2017
- Prevent Google Sync Contact failures that occur due to special characters
- Notes are now truncated to 100KB for each contact before sync - this is to avoid contact sync failures where data size exceeds 128KB
Dec 13, 2017
- Do not list locked users when using the Switch User feature
Dec 06, 2017
- You can now "Hide" completed activities from the week view or day view of the main calendar.
- When a new Dotloop is created for a property/transaction a message will display if the connection process is still in progress to prevent users from trying to make another loop.
- New Dotloop loops are automatically sync'd the first time to prevent extra clicks.
- Added checks to prevent duplicate of contacts when disconnecting and reconnecting loops
- Corrected popover menu alignment for Alternate workflows started from the dashboard.
Dec 05, 2017
- Twitter enhancement: Increased character limit from 140 to 280 for entire application
- Twitter issue corrected on Reply form.
- Corrected spinner icon from showing in Activities list of dashboard.
Dec 04, 2017
- Account owners and Administrators have the ability to login as other users quickly.
- Corrected a minor UI issue when previewing a twitter message template.
Feb 24, 2017
- Increased number of invites that can be sent from contact view all screen from 15 to 1000
- Convert full state names to abbreviated state codes for AddressReport
Feb 22, 2017
- Performance Improvements to increase speed
- Stop Workflows option - Earlier we didn't copy the stop workflow option provided in the workflow action when Exporting/Importing workflow packages
- Corrected permission issue when using START WORKFLOW button when user has update permissions
- Prevent the DONE button from being pressed multiple times when staring a workflow
Feb 16, 2017
- We now only load valid emails for enhanced mailbox
- Prevent google soft deleted tasks from being restored when user restores contacts in bulk.
Feb 15, 2017
- Added AddressReport scores to relationship scores - Increase/Decrease score for contacts based on contact interactions with Invite Emails and notification emails.
- Added contact drill-down list to AddressReport stats widget
Feb 14, 2017
- Better UX - BCC checkbox when sending mass email - By default keep the checkbox off when sending mass-email... If checkbox is manually checked then prompt user about consequences and proceed.
- Multiple SMS Feature - when SMS message is over 160 characters then send multiple individual messages - Allow up to 1500 characters on SMS Template editor
- Added Template Merge fields for Contact/Property/Transaction Photos
- IDX Broker Import - Prevent re-import of a property when it is soft deleted
Feb 10, 2017
- Corrected Email issue where user had "labels" without names (Null Value) causing Realvolve to stop loading emails in the email tab of a contact - this has been corrected by ignoring emails that have "labels" or "Folders" without names.
Feb 09, 2017
- Corrected email Reauthorization Issue on paid accounts - some users were getting disconnected from email and the account wasn't able to be reconnected.
Feb 08, 2017
- Improved Email Phase 1 - replaced existing email functionality with Faster Services that can also connect with other IMAP services, GoDaddy, Outlook 365, Microsoft Exchange and more.
- Walkthroughs have been added to step users through various processes to help learn the software quicker.
- New Contact Fields
- Preferred Contact Method (Phone / Email / Text ) - (More features coming around this field later)
- Home Sale Anniversary - Allows users to store a contact's Home Sale date for Sellers similar to Home Purchase Anniversary for Buyers.
- Interested in Property Address (Free form text field to store Addresses of interested homes)
- Contact Filter for Home Sale Anniversary
Feb 06, 2017
- Performance increase to dashboard
- Corrected screen issue on People tab of Properties and Transactions
- Corrected alignment of activity Action popup screen.
Feb 03, 2017
- Corrected issue on google sync for contacts where deleted tags get properly removed from Google
Feb 02, 2017
- Corrections to merge fields - Attorney Review Date, Last Inspection Date, Move In Date, Move Out Date, Repairs Completed Date
- Corrected logic to save address through external API calls
Jan 31, 2017
- Added Contact Parties option inside the WITH option for REFERRED BY and REFERRED TO contacts.
Jan 30, 2017
- Allow user to upload user logo with flexible sizes
Jan 24, 2017
- Bombbomb preview images scaled down for HD videos to avoid it to display too large
Jan 23, 2017
- Options for users to Delete permanently and Restore via View All screen - this allows users to see more details of items in trash to uniquely identify contacts which need to be deleted.
- Improved performance on the STOP WORKFLOWS job - also prevent stop workflow option when ran on an action for a task (non-workflow)
- IDX Broker fixes - prevent duplicate key entry for a user and endure the idx job is reset properly when import is complete
- AddressReport fix - set the AddressReport setting OFF for users when they cancel their account
- Corrected issue which was not converting URL's into Hyperlinks when editing notes
Jan 19, 2017
- Performance improvements on Mass Removal of TAGS on contacts
Jan 17, 2017
- Corrected birthday activity issue when merging 2 contacts into one causing duplication of birthday information.
Jan 16, 2017
- Performance Improvements to Task Deletion with Workflow All and Workflow Following options
- Google Sync for Change of Record Owner
- Corrected issue of DELETED FROM GOOGLE tag being visible even when no contacts had that tag.
- Corrected issue on checklist items which were missing on never ending tasks
Jan 12, 2017
- Corrected merge field editing issues caused when deleting some characters of the merge field.
- Corrected copy/paste of merge fields which caused manual editing to be required.
- CSV import performance improvements for Property and Transactions - Prevent unnecessary background processes.
Jan 11, 2017
- Added STOP WORKFLOW action for Workflow Activities.