We at Realvolve push new features, enhancements and bug fixes to production i.e. live many times per day without taking site offline or without the need to show maintenance pages except for the largest, most complex feature releases. We follow the "Continuous Delivery" methodology and thus we do lots of "little" deployments quite often. Our average monthly uptime is 99.71% based on a 12 month Pingdom report and 99.99% for the last 3 months. Thank you for your continued support and suggestions in making Realvolve a great product.
Dec 19, 2017
- Realvolve uses the contact cross section to display groups of contacts where the status and stage intersect. This identifies which stage of Aware, Know, Like or Trust each contact is in with relation to their contact status. Each intersecting square in the heat map displays the number of contacts in the groups and uses drill down capabilities to view additional details on the contacts. The contact cross section has two separate views which can be changed by clicking on the filter option in the upper right corner. The filtered view is used to identify which contacts should personally called or visited right away, the unfiltered view shows the overall count of contacts in the database. (SEE VIDEO)
Dec 18, 2017
- Added 'Internal Sales Associate' role for 'Assign To' field of workflow activity. - Selected role adds selected user's contact record as a party member.
- Added popup warning for users exporting emails under notes & correspondence - such data causes problems in excel due to field size.
Dec 14, 2017
- Prevent Google Sync Contact failures that occur due to special characters
- Notes are now truncated to 100KB for each contact before sync - this is to avoid contact sync failures where data size exceeds 128KB
Dec 13, 2017
- Do not list locked users when using the Switch User feature
Dec 06, 2017
- You can now "Hide" completed activities from the week view or day view of the main calendar.
- When a new Dotloop is created for a property/transaction a message will display if the connection process is still in progress to prevent users from trying to make another loop.
- New Dotloop loops are automatically sync'd the first time to prevent extra clicks.
- Added checks to prevent duplicate of contacts when disconnecting and reconnecting loops
- Corrected popover menu alignment for Alternate workflows started from the dashboard.
Dec 05, 2017
- Twitter enhancement: Increased character limit from 140 to 280 for entire application
- Twitter issue corrected on Reply form.
- Corrected spinner icon from showing in Activities list of dashboard.
Dec 04, 2017
- Account owners and Administrators have the ability to login as other users quickly.
- Corrected a minor UI issue when previewing a twitter message template.
Nov 29, 2017
- Corrected issue to allow deletion of contact filters that have leading or trailing spaces in name
Nov 28, 2017
- Dotloop Integration - Allow Property/Transaction sync with New or Existing Loops
Nov 27, 2017
- Added Category and Field Automations - This allows automatic updates of several fields including Contact Type, Stage and Status. http://go.realvolve.com/automation
Nov 22, 2017
- Added Drag/Drop ordering to Actions
- Added Drag/Drop insertion point for Checklists and Actions
- See Training Here: https://youtu.be/V0YUKXXnkNs
- See Help Article Here: https://help.realvolve.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005566406-Changing-the-Display-Order-of-Checklists-a...
- Corrected issue when sending sms and email messages from activity actions immediately
Nov 20, 2017
- Corrected Contact Type filter problem which prevented contacts from being displayed correctly.
Nov 16, 2017
- Corrected issue with New Email tab where email was not getting sent to pre-populated email address in TO field of any email address where TO field is replaced.
Nov 13, 2017
- Added "Reauthorization" link for email user's that show a "closed" status on email connections.
Nov 10, 2017
- Prevent repeating activities from getting indexed with individual indexing process to speed up indexing process for other data.
Nov 09, 2017
- Corrected issue causing the [PREVIEW] button on emails from showing when selecting a template.
- Improved performance on Google Syncing tag selection.
Nov 06, 2017
- Corrected issue causing contact notes created through Google to RV sync for new contacts from getting displayed correctly.
Nov 01, 2017
- Track email response time of each contact
- Confirmation popup before note deletion
- Filter for Propinquity Score (Relationship Scoring)
- Removed note max length of 2000 characters - no limit on notes.
Jan 31, 2017
- Added Contact Parties option inside the WITH option for REFERRED BY and REFERRED TO contacts.
Jan 30, 2017
- Allow user to upload user logo with flexible sizes
Jan 24, 2017
- Bombbomb preview images scaled down for HD videos to avoid it to display too large
Jan 23, 2017
- Options for users to Delete permanently and Restore via View All screen - this allows users to see more details of items in trash to uniquely identify contacts which need to be deleted.
- Improved performance on the STOP WORKFLOWS job - also prevent stop workflow option when ran on an action for a task (non-workflow)
- IDX Broker fixes - prevent duplicate key entry for a user and endure the idx job is reset properly when import is complete
- AddressReport fix - set the AddressReport setting OFF for users when they cancel their account
- Corrected issue which was not converting URL's into Hyperlinks when editing notes
Jan 19, 2017
- Performance improvements on Mass Removal of TAGS on contacts
Jan 17, 2017
- Corrected birthday activity issue when merging 2 contacts into one causing duplication of birthday information.
Jan 16, 2017
- Performance Improvements to Task Deletion with Workflow All and Workflow Following options
- Google Sync for Change of Record Owner
- Corrected issue of DELETED FROM GOOGLE tag being visible even when no contacts had that tag.
- Corrected issue on checklist items which were missing on never ending tasks
Jan 12, 2017
- Corrected merge field editing issues caused when deleting some characters of the merge field.
- Corrected copy/paste of merge fields which caused manual editing to be required.
- CSV import performance improvements for Property and Transactions - Prevent unnecessary background processes.
Jan 11, 2017
- Added STOP WORKFLOW action for Workflow Activities.