We at Realvolve push new features, enhancements and bug fixes to production i.e. live many times per day without taking site offline or without the need to show maintenance pages except for the largest, most complex feature releases. We follow the "Continuous Delivery" methodology and thus we do lots of "little" deployments quite often. Our average monthly uptime is 99.55% based on a 12 month Pingdom report and 99.63% for the last 3 months. Thank you for your continued support and suggestions in making Realvolve a great product.
Apr 10, 2017
- Dashboard Load speed for Notes and Activities reduced from - 12-15 seconds down to 100-200 milliseconds.
- reduced load time for loading contact record from notifications and recently viewed or any redirect links.
Apr 06, 2017
- Allow user to setup default start time on Calendar
- User Logo added as merge field for templates
- Added a checklist icon to all activities that have checklists assigned
- UI Notification enhancements to cleaner look
- Corrected Facebook login option
- Added leading space removal for Address field during imports
- Corrected issue on contact "By Others" filter - we are now preventing use of multiple filters for Contact with/without email or address
Apr 05, 2017
- Added index on notes table to improve performance for notes on dashboard.
- Removed unnecessary queries for count to improve performance for filtered contacts, properties and transactions
Apr 04, 2017
- Delete process
- Zapier imports
- Added Category (ABCD), Tags, Stage and Contact Status to Contacts
- Added Spouse with quick access to Contacts
- Added Property and Transaction links to Contacts
Mobile App Improvements:
Apr 03, 2017
- improved calendar task occurrence search speed (repeat tasks)
- improved speed on retrieving notes and tasks on Dashboard
- Email note content displaying partially when content has comment tag (<!-- -->) in it.
Apr 01, 2017
- Changed session time-Out to 12 hours -
- Added session timeout alert message which will display 30 minutes before the session expires. User will have the option to extend the session
- Login screen will display when the session expires so you know that you need to login again.
Mar 30, 2017
- Improved User Interface for user delete and transfer - it now confirms the delete making sure the user understands what will be deleted and deleted data is not recoverable.
- Corrected template attachment issue in the View All screen. Email was getting delivered but the attachment was not.
Mar 29, 2017
- Added an "Unknown Contact" for SMS messages received from anyone NOT in the database. The phone number is added to the "Home Mobile" field, the message is stored in the Notes and Correspondence and the record owner is assigned to the user owning the SMS number that the message was sent to.
- Performance improvements (more to come)
Mar 28, 2017
- Corrected email issue sending emails from the View All screen which prevented the new email window from showing.
Mar 27, 2017
- Phase 2 of the new email module is now available - this allows users to SEND emails from their own PERSONAL SMTP email server in addition to the default Realvolve SMTP server. If email sending FAILS for any reason then we will automatically revert back to the Realvolve server to send the message. See more details here: https://youtu.be/KDfXGFi3r7U
- Contact Export - Added a clear search button in the search fields for both left and right field lists.
- Improved the enhanced template editor.
- Improved the scroll speed for notifications and export options.
Mar 23, 2017
- Added options to handle past due activities on recurring dates of contact workflows - Birthday, Anniversary, Home Sale Anniversary, Home Purchase Anniversary.
- Allow Past Due (Default) - all items which are past due will be created on the calendar
- Skip Past Due - all items which are past due will not be placed on the calendar at all.
- Start on next Valid Annual Date - finds the next non-past due date and begins the repeat from that point forward.
Mar 22, 2017
- Custom Export - Users can now export specific fields in the order which they need using our new custom export feature. see more details here: https://youtu.be/a1uZC3oTRSM
* Each export can be saved and reused as needed for those common exports for bulk mailing by a 3rd party provider.
* You have the ability to Search, Sort, Add, Remove fields from the export file.
* We've included the ability to preview the export before downloading to your local computer.
* When you begin the export process the system will notify you when the download is ready using our notification bell as well as an email with a link or saved to your local computer.
Mar 16, 2017
- Added Marketing Links to the Mobile API - Fields in Mobile App coming soon.
- Corrected the Select All and Send Email where some contacts were not getting selected.
- Corrected the Contact Details header section
- Corrected the insert BombBomb video from the Enhanced Editor
Mar 14, 2017
- Added the option to search Birthday, Anniversary, Purchase Anniversary and Sale Anniversary by Month or by Year
Mar 09, 2017
- Corrected update issue on Seller Report, Primary Board Name and Primary MLS Number fields in checklist activities.
- Corrected DEEP REFRESH issue on Mobile App
Mar 08, 2017
- Added line height control and Helvetica font to Enhanced Template Editor
- Corrected issue in TO field of email composer of safari browser - was not showing first four letters.
Mar 07, 2017
- Allow user to add party member in TO/CC/BCC field from the ADD PARTY MEMBERS list for email sent from Property and Transaction header
- Corrected issue causing some party members to be missing from the ADD PARTY MEMBERS list when sending an email from Property and Transaction header
Mar 03, 2017
- Added the Enhanced Editor option to the template section. Users now have the ability to choose between the Enhanced Editor or the Basic Editor when creating new email templates. See (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTiJSMd6EYo)
- Corrected IDX Update issue for IDX Broker integration
Mar 03, 2017
- Corrected scroll issue for assignee and task type filter on task list pane
- Corrected issue causing loss of content when email is maximized
Mar 01, 2017
- Added AddressReport cancellation option
- Corrected duplicate activity creation on calendar while dragging activity from one date to another.
Feb 24, 2017
- Increased number of invites that can be sent from contact view all screen from 15 to 1000
- Convert full state names to abbreviated state codes for AddressReport
Feb 22, 2017
- Performance Improvements to increase speed
- Stop Workflows option - Earlier we didn't copy the stop workflow option provided in the workflow action when Exporting/Importing workflow packages
- Corrected permission issue when using START WORKFLOW button when user has update permissions
- Prevent the DONE button from being pressed multiple times when staring a workflow
Feb 16, 2017
- We now only load valid emails for enhanced mailbox
- Prevent google soft deleted tasks from being restored when user restores contacts in bulk.
Feb 15, 2017
- Added AddressReport scores to relationship scores - Increase/Decrease score for contacts based on contact interactions with Invite Emails and notification emails.
- Added contact drill-down list to AddressReport stats widget
Feb 14, 2017
- Better UX - BCC checkbox when sending mass email - By default keep the checkbox off when sending mass-email... If checkbox is manually checked then prompt user about consequences and proceed.
- Multiple SMS Feature - when SMS message is over 160 characters then send multiple individual messages - Allow up to 1500 characters on SMS Template editor
- Added Template Merge fields for Contact/Property/Transaction Photos
- IDX Broker Import - Prevent re-import of a property when it is soft deleted
Feb 10, 2017
- Corrected Email issue where user had "labels" without names (Null Value) causing Realvolve to stop loading emails in the email tab of a contact - this has been corrected by ignoring emails that have "labels" or "Folders" without names.
Feb 09, 2017
- Corrected email Reauthorization Issue on paid accounts - some users were getting disconnected from email and the account wasn't able to be reconnected.
Feb 08, 2017
- Improved Email Phase 1 - replaced existing email functionality with Faster Services that can also connect with other IMAP services, GoDaddy, Outlook 365, Microsoft Exchange and more.
- Walkthroughs have been added to step users through various processes to help learn the software quicker.
- New Contact Fields
- Preferred Contact Method (Phone / Email / Text ) - (More features coming around this field later)
- Home Sale Anniversary - Allows users to store a contact's Home Sale date for Sellers similar to Home Purchase Anniversary for Buyers.
- Interested in Property Address (Free form text field to store Addresses of interested homes)
- Contact Filter for Home Sale Anniversary
Feb 06, 2017
- Performance increase to dashboard
- Corrected screen issue on People tab of Properties and Transactions
- Corrected alignment of activity Action popup screen.
Feb 03, 2017
- Corrected issue on google sync for contacts where deleted tags get properly removed from Google
Feb 02, 2017
- Corrections to merge fields - Attorney Review Date, Last Inspection Date, Move In Date, Move Out Date, Repairs Completed Date
- Corrected logic to save address through external API calls