We at Realvolve push new features, enhancements and bug fixes to production i.e. live many times per day without taking site offline or without the need to show maintenance pages except for the largest, most complex feature releases. We follow the "Continuous Delivery" methodology and thus we do lots of "little" deployments quite often. Our average monthly uptime is 99.55% based on a 12 month Pingdom report and 99.63% for the last 3 months. Thank you for your continued support and suggestions in making Realvolve a great product.
Feb 10, 2017
- Corrected Email issue where user had "labels" without names (Null Value) causing Realvolve to stop loading emails in the email tab of a contact - this has been corrected by ignoring emails that have "labels" or "Folders" without names.
Feb 09, 2017
- Corrected email Reauthorization Issue on paid accounts - some users were getting disconnected from email and the account wasn't able to be reconnected.
Feb 08, 2017
- Improved Email Phase 1 - replaced existing email functionality with Faster Services that can also connect with other IMAP services, GoDaddy, Outlook 365, Microsoft Exchange and more.
- Walkthroughs have been added to step users through various processes to help learn the software quicker.
- New Contact Fields
- Preferred Contact Method (Phone / Email / Text ) - (More features coming around this field later)
- Home Sale Anniversary - Allows users to store a contact's Home Sale date for Sellers similar to Home Purchase Anniversary for Buyers.
- Interested in Property Address (Free form text field to store Addresses of interested homes)
- Contact Filter for Home Sale Anniversary
Feb 06, 2017
- Performance increase to dashboard
- Corrected screen issue on People tab of Properties and Transactions
- Corrected alignment of activity Action popup screen.
Feb 03, 2017
- Corrected issue on google sync for contacts where deleted tags get properly removed from Google
Dec 22, 2016
- Corrected iOS 10 compatibility issue - users can now add/edit notes from iPad with current release.
- Corrected decimal placement on commissions tab for dollar amounts and percentages.
- Corrected issue causing some tags to be marked as 'Soft Deleted' which prevented them from being added as tags to a record.
- Corrected issue with email attachments with special characters like '#' in the filename.
Dec 21, 2016
- AddressReport dropdown to select monthly/weekly is now working correctly.
- Google Sync issues dealing with tags.
- Corrected issue with upload restrictions.
- Increased performance for Dashboard notes and tasks.
Dec 20, 2016
- Enabled 'Note' Search - this feature was previously disabled to work on speed issues.
- CSV Import performance Improvements for Properties & Transactions
Dec 19, 2016
- Prevent welcome wizard from reappearing after user links google account.
- Redirect user to correct subdomain to reset password from within an email.
Dec 15, 2016
- AddressReport Statistics and Widget for Dashboard and Contacts.
- Google Sync issue for changed Groups.
Dec 14, 2016
- Additional indexes to improve speed of MLS # search
- Performance improvements on image upload and cropping for Contacts, Properties, Transactions and Users to reduce upload time.
- Corrected decimal place issue on Commission Tab.
- Corrected contact count issue when sending emails from tag screen.
Dec 13, 2016
- Several performance improvements for CSV Importing, Searching, Dashboard to increase speed of application
Dec 12, 2016
- Google Sync performances and optimizations - "Speed of Google sync is now much Faster"
Dec 09, 2016
- Corrected duplication issue on the transactions tab of a contact.
Dec 08, 2016
- Added 'Referred To' field below the 'Referred By' field.
- Added 'Referred To' merge fields
- Added 'Assign To' placeholders: 'Buyer Transaction Coordinator', 'Seller Transaction Coordinator', 'Agent', 'Broker'
Dec 07, 2016
- Added the 'Additional Address' merge fields to Templates - most recent address is used.
- Performance of Bulk adding of notes has been greatly improved
- Corrected duplicate property creation when created from Transaction
- Corrected attachments not being able to Open/Delete
- Ignore 'Realvolve Contact' for merge when performing CSV import.
Dec 06, 2016
- Performance improvements for escrow creation.
- Improved tagging performance.
- Corrected issue when sending attachments from email popover
Dec 05, 2016
- Speed of Bulk tagging has been greatly improved and take a fraction of the time to complete.
Dec 02, 2016
- Workflow Wizard: Fixed left pane of window to hide when portions of the screen when not needed for selecting of party members.
Dec 01, 2016
- Improved functionality of the Filter dropdown for Contact / Property / Escrow / Activity tabs.
Feb 29, 2016
- Enhancement: Added new Transaction Dates: Third Party Approval Date, Gas Inspection Date, Gas Inspection Resolution Date, City Inspection Date, Retrofit Inspection Date.
- Enhancement: Added new Multi-line Transaction Fields: Access Information, Occupancy Information.
- Enhancement: Added Merge fields to Activity Checklists: Transaction Address and City
- Enhancement: Export to CSV and Google - Added "Main Address" fields to use instead of Home/Work which is filled based on the Record Type: Person or Company
- Enhancement: Export to CSV and Google - Added "Full Street Address" to available fields
- Change: Removed COUNTRY field from Full Address field - users can add the Country Merge field below the full address if desired.
- Fix: Corrected default assignee when starting a workflow that uses 'Record Owner' as the Assignee Placeholder.
- Fix: When sending automatic messages - the system now checks the settings of the ASSIGNEE and not the CREATOR of the workflow... this was preventing some users from sending emails automatically.
Feb 24, 2016
- MAJOR SERVER UPGRADE: We have change away from WebSolr Services which was causing many issues and switched to our own SOLR indexing server. The result of this is an increase of performance by as much as 4 TIMES at a fraction of the cost. The benefit to the user is quicker search speeds, reduced updating issues and allow further growth with less issues.
Feb 23, 2016
- Change: Made the order of the relationship dropdown so that standard status items like 'Married' , 'Single' , 'Divorced' were listed first to prevent scrolling.
- Change: Added 'Other' to the relationship status field.
Feb 22, 2016
- Fix: Corrected date recalculation issues on 'Acceptance Deadline Date' and 'Acceptance Date'
Feb 20, 2016
- Fix: Security Issue causing users with limited rights from seeing activities in list view (left side) yet they did show correctly on dashboard.
Feb 18, 2016
- Fix: Corrected distortion of calendar days of the week and dates when using Zoom settings in browser.
Feb 17, 2016
- Fix: Corrected template font change issues on merge fields. User must fully select the merge fie for this change to work.
Feb 16, 2016
- Enhancement: Party member search now displays all contacts which match search instead of just the top 5 results. The list will scroll to see more names in the list.
Feb 15, 2016
- Change: Open 'mail to' links in new tab
- Change: Better message and email text on reset password instructions.
- Fix: Multi-tag feature to skip if tag already exists
Feb 12, 2016
- Fix: Corrected 'View All' chevron for iPad view.
- Fix: Corrected security on contact task issues.
- Fix: Allow email attachments containing '%' sign
Feb 11, 2016
- Enhancement: Added better validation and user notifications on checklist items for fields requiring specific data.
- Fix: Corrected spacing issue between words in email templates on Preview and Send.
- Fix: Corrected YTD Dashboard Graph calculation.
- Fix: Corrected Copy feature for Spouse Records relating to Street Number and Direction when user wants to keep them in sync.
- Fix: Corrected decimal values for Commission values.
- Fix: Corrected file attachment issue where the name contains '&' when sending emails.
Feb 10, 2016
- Change: Allow [Sales Price] for Properties / Transactions to be up to 1 Billion
- Change: Allow [Original Price] for Properties to be up to 1 Billion
Feb 09, 2016
- Change: Only reset the start/end date activity filters on logout so that other filters remain and don't have to be reassigned after user logs back in.
Feb 08, 2016
- Fix: Corrected Note PIN issue - Pin icon was getting hidden so users could not tell the note was Pinned which caused the list of notes to look as though they were out of date order.
- Change: Allow users to login to Realvolve without worrying about email address having mix case- UPPER and/or lower Case are ignored allowing smoother login process.
Feb 06, 2016
- Fix: Corrected export issue for bad address data.
- Fix: Corrected security issue preventing access to (A/B/C/D) categories for contact from view all > grid view.
- Fix: Corrected the User & Permission Screen - added scroll-bar on security permission table. Added proper scroll focus after clicking on any button, link, after saving the permissions and after creating new sub-user.
Feb 05, 2016
- Enhancement: Preview of PDF file in a new tab instead of direct download.
- Fix: Corrected issue causing transactions from being searchable when Property Marked (Active -> Pending)
- Fix: Corrected issue for notification emails.
- Fix: Corrected workflow issue which prevented newly added activities from being included and tags not added.
- Fix: Corrected calculated date issue on workflows.
Feb 03, 2016
- Fix: Corrected icon distortion when switching between Dashboard / Workflow / Message Template sections as well as after deleting search content.
- Fix: Email Preview issues which were showing double spacing on some lines.
- Change: Adjusted speed setting on scrollbar to help MAC users.
Feb 02, 2016
- Fix: Corrected tag save to happen automatically when leaving the tag field. No longer need to press [TAB] multiple times.
Feb 01, 2016
- Enhancement: Search results are now twice as fast.
- Change: Moved the realvolve dropbox email address from BCC to CC so replies are properly handled.
- Fix: Corrected email address link on a contact (Upper section of the screen) to send correctly using gmail.
- Fix: Corrected search bar for Firefox and Internet Explorer.
- Fix: Corrected dashboard save to prevent multiple messages from flashing when saving.
Jan 28, 2016
- Change: Calendar validation message for users with Read Only rights.
- Fix: Prevent multiple contact records from being created when when pressing [TAB] or [ENTER] in the people tab of Property or Transaction.
- Fix: Corrected minor errors for Google Sync.
Jan 27, 2016
- Enhancement: Added [Today] button on calendar popup in workflow checklists to make it easier on data entry.
- Fix: Solr indexing issues affecting record counts in Property and Transaction modules.
- Fix: Minor issues generated during Graph processing.
Jan 26, 2016
- Change: Dashboard graphs now update on-demand. When data is changes that is used in the graphs the system sends a message to the dashboard to update. This process can take up to 3 minutes depending on the update queue but we no longer need to wait 24 hours.
Jan 23, 2016
- Enhancement: Tag Security - You can now specify who has the right to add tags in the Settings > Users and Permissions
- Enhancement: Multi-select Tags - when you click into the Tag field it will down show a dropdown list to choose from - you can pick from the list to add the selected tag to the tag field. Press ENTER to accept all tags.
- Enhancement: If user has the security right to add tags then typing into the tag field and pressing [Enter] will Add it. If you do not have rights to add the tag then nothing is added.
- Enhancement: Google contact sync performance optimizations
- Change: Search process is now performed when you press [ENTER] after typing into the search field instead of as you type - this allows system to search quicker.
- Change: Transaction/Property Note Merge field now uses all note types.
Jan 21, 2016
- Change: Added a Horizontal line divider between each note of Transaction and Property Note merge field
- Change: Add new Transaction Date Fields
- Offer Deliver
- Offer Expiration
- Satisfaction of Inspection Contingency
- Delivery of Earnest Money
- Status Certificate Ordered
- Status Certificate Delivered to Lawyer
- Status Certificate Contingency
- Lease Agreement
- Loan Application Due
- Association Application Due
- Association Approval Deadline
Jan 20, 2016
- Enhancement: Added option to select the default status on new listings. (Pre-listing or Active)
- Enhancement: Allow user to be notified on incoming SMS messages by Email and/or SMS
- Enhancement: Google Sync Address components for individual fields.
- Enhancement: Added owner label to notes.
- Change: Added instruction link to screen of import contacts.
- Fix: Corrected issue with freezing of note input field while creating or editing an activity.
- Fix: Fixed template line spacing issue
Jan 19, 2016
- Enhancement: Increased speed for Notes and Tasks
- Fix: Corrected scroll bar issue in workflow wizard.
- Fix: Corrected permission and security issue on transactions.
Jan 16, 2016
- Enhancement: Google Sync optimizations
- Fix: Corrected IDX Broker import errors and validations
- Fix: Corrected template spacing issue.
Jan 14, 2016
- Change: moved email and sms sending jobs to High Queue to be done quicker.
Jan 11, 2016
- Change: Modified the Facebook and LinkedIn buttons in the headers to link to the contact's profile screen of the respective site.
- Change: Modified the [Enter] key to go to the next line instead of a 1.5 paragraph spacing.
- Change: Modified notes to display date/time stamp instead of "time ago"
- Fix: Corrected indexing issue for contacts so that they are properly searchable after they have been created from party member screens.
- Fix: Corrected a display issue in the "View All" screen where Entry Date and Modified Date were inaccurate due to timezone settings.
Jan 08, 2016
- Fix: Corrected message on unauthorized delete of property.
- Fix: Image upload when user only has update permissions.
Jan 07, 2016
- Change: Re-arranged the contact tab to make data entry easier.
- Fix: Image cropping issue
Jan 06, 2016
- Enhancement: Added Unique ID for each Contact Record for Zapier Index Action as per suggestions by Zapier Team
- Fix: Corrected key scrolling on Property and Transaction Tab in Contact.
- Fix: Corrected scroll issue on message templates.
- Fix: Google Drive export to prevent garbage values showing in Label Generation. Added SPACE instead of leaving blank cells.
- Fix: Fixed a few UX Issues and typos in prompt messages.
Jan 05, 2016
- Enhancement: Added prompt during deletion of property to let user choose proper removal of transactions.
- Fix: Allow (*) in Tags
- Fix: Corrected display of properties and transaction addresses in list view for STATE to be in upper case.
Jan 04, 2016
- Fix: Fast Scrolling issue in people tab of property. This will ensure that view frame is scrolled properly when opening party member form after saving.