We at Realvolve push new features, enhancements and bug fixes to production i.e. live many times per day without taking site offline or without the need to show maintenance pages except for the largest, most complex feature releases. We follow the "Continuous Delivery" methodology and thus we do lots of "little" deployments quite often. Our average monthly uptime is 99.71% based on a 12 month Pingdom report and 99.99% for the last 3 months. Thank you for your continued support and suggestions in making Realvolve a great product.
Nov 13, 2017
- Added "Reauthorization" link for email user's that show a "closed" status on email connections.
Nov 10, 2017
- Prevent repeating activities from getting indexed with individual indexing process to speed up indexing process for other data.
Nov 09, 2017
- Corrected issue causing the [PREVIEW] button on emails from showing when selecting a template.
- Improved performance on Google Syncing tag selection.
Nov 06, 2017
- Corrected issue causing contact notes created through Google to RV sync for new contacts from getting displayed correctly.
Nov 01, 2017
- Track email response time of each contact
- Confirmation popup before note deletion
- Filter for Propinquity Score (Relationship Scoring)
- Removed note max length of 2000 characters - no limit on notes.
Oct 26, 2017
- Corrected YTD transaction count of "Team Reporting Widget"
- Reduced delay in scheduing of depenent activities from 10 seconds to 3 seconds.
- Minor correction on Global Search field to display loader correctly.
Oct 11, 2017
- Calendar Popup Enhancements: We've added a description field which is shown on the popup along with contact phone numbers and 3 most recent notes at the bottom. https://help.realvolve.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005154903
- CSV Import - Added the Lifetime Value field to the available list of import fields.
Oct 10, 2017
- Corrected notes display issue when imported from a zap so that new line characters were being ignored.
Oct 05, 2017
- Corrected issue causing Graphs to not show on dashboard.
Oct 04, 2017
- Start Workflow Email - Subject and Body Modification to include workflow name and subdomain
- Performance improvements on tags
- Fixed IDXBroker tag issue
- Rounding issue on fFactor
- Corrected Tag permissions for Account Owners
Sep 27, 2017
- When a Zapier contact comes in without a name the system will now assign the name of "Unknown Contact" instead of sending a Zapier Error.
- Zapier - Assign correct google phone type for new contacts.
Sep 25, 2017
- Fixed spikes due to Profile picture uploads which caused some slowdowns.
- Property and Transaction Filters - perform faster.
- Contact Filter speed improvements and unsaved filter confirmation popup that filters will be lost if they changed screens.
- CSS Style issues on Emails
- Corrected copy workflow option based on security rights
- Fixed extra spacing in Email notes.
Sep 21, 2017
- Performance improvements when retrieving tag list for an account
Sep 19, 2017
- File uploads for Message templates
- Corrected Average totals for Average Fields for Team Reporting Widget
- Corrected Rebuild full address after backfilling address from Geo-Coder
- Corrected Backfill street number field in street number field instead of putting it into street address using address splitter after Google Sync
- Corrected Transaction YTD volume for Team Reporting Stats
- Corrected Commission calculation for Pipeline Volume Graph
- Logging added for workflow Stops
Sep 18, 2017
- Major Ease of Use/Speed improvements on left navigation pane - Previous to this update the left pane was being changed when the right side changed - this update prevents the left pane from changing when links are clicked which opens the right side pane.
- Corrected Team Reporting widget - break longer header names for team report in two lines
- Corrected property field width on Transaction's Property tab
- Notes on future activities
- Assign current user as creator when creating message templates
- Corrected issue for inconsistent Facebook and LinkedIn links
- Fix issue for loading files in files tab of enhanced editor file upload for message templates
Sep 15, 2017
- Corrected Search Tip popup on higher resolution screens
- Corrected alignment issues on attachments
Sep 14, 2017
- Added a (?) icon to the search field when no text is entered. Clicking this icon opens a pop-up window with search suggestions for using the wild-card characters of Asterisk " * " or Question Mark " ? ".
Sep 13, 2017
- Performance improvements to Google Sync. (Includes some fixes)
Sep 12, 2017
- Corrected Tag Delete issues on Workflows, Templates and Activities.
Sep 07, 2017
- 'Search' feature - This change allows attachment notes to be searchable.
Sep 05, 2017
- Corrected Note issue which caused some users to see spinners in Notes and Correspondence instead of showing the notes.
Sep 04, 2017
- A few months ago we changed how inbound SMS messages from unknown contacts were handled. Prior to that update, SMS messages were basically lost if the sender was not a contact in the database. To prevent this loss, we decided to create a contact named “Unknown Contact” with the associated SMS number. Realvolve then notifies the user with a link to the newly added contact.
The challenge was that all automation stoped there. The user must lookup the contact and do all communication manually. As a result we decided to add another feature update which was released on Sept 4th. From SETTINGS > SMS SERVICES you can now assign a workflow to start when an Unknown Contact is created.
See Video Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64MkUFpx93c
- We’ve added these options in the SETTINGS .. EMAILS section:
•Email Notification For Start Workflow - allows notifications to be sent when workflows are successfully started or when a failure has occurred. Since workflows are started in the background and large workflows can take extra time show up in your calendar, the notification lets you know when that process is complete.
•Email Notification for Incoming Email - allows notifications to be sent when incoming realvolve emails are received. This notification prevents emails from getting overlooked however some users prefer not to receive the notification.
See Video Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2pfPZspgbo
- Corrected issue with Checklist merge fields inserting HTML code instead of merge-field values.
- Corrected issue with creating SMS correspondence notes if the Account is inactive or user has been deleted.
Sep 01, 2017
- Made changes to ensure that notes were visible faster after being created.